Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 36, Issue 24

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] WriteLog Digest, Vol 36, Issue 24
From: Steve Woodruff <sjwoodr@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 06:26:23 -0800 (PST)
Phil,

I just tried with 10.57H and it works fine.  I know
10.57 is still in beta test, but no OKQP changes have
been made in many releases so it should be identical.
Can you send me (direct) your log file (.wl) and i'll
see if I'm able to create a cabrillo log from it?

Anyone else see this problem?

tnx

steve n9oh

pcooper wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Just a quick question.........
>
>Last year, WL v10.50 produced a Cabrillo file (even
if it wasn't part
of the rules!), but this year, I am using 10.55D and
when I click on
the Cabrillo part of EXPORT, I get a box saying
"Toggle QSL & Received
Record".

>What's this all about??
>
>I seem to recall that the OK Contest did accept
Cabrillo logs last
year, or is it just my fading memory?