Re: [WriteLog] Byterunner Configuration Problems

To: Aldewey@aol.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Byterunner Configuration Problems
From: Ron Stordahl <ron.stordahl@digikey.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:39:55 -0600
Get the VScom drivers: http://www.byterunner.com/windows_2000.shtml

Assuming you really don't have anything at COM3 and COM4 (check your
device manager).  These drivers will begin right above your existing
COM2.  The Oxford drivers on the other hand will begin at COM5, making
me wonder if you have the wrong drivers.  I know, I used the wrong ones
initially.

Ron, N5IN