[WriteLog] SO2R w/RigBlaster Pro

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R w/RigBlaster Pro
From: kr7x@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 22:18:42 +0000
Hello list:

Has, or is, anyone using the rigblaster pro with a DXD interface with writelog
/ mmtty and so2r ?

I would like to setup for the RU using so2r. The station I am going to use has
a ft1000d and a ft1000mpMV. For cqww I tried to setup using 2 computers and of
course it was just before the test, so it was a fire drill and I opted to just
go as so1r.

This time I would like to try with 1 computer the rigblaster and DXD and the 2
radios. I get a little confused when I have to have 2 receive lines ( 1 per
radio) and 2 fsk connections plus rig control for both radios. I have
difficulties with more than 1 variable.

I would appreciate, if someone has rigged up this way, some instruction. This
most likely should be off line  to minimize the bandwidth here on the list.

Thanks for any and all help

Hank / KR7X
IH9P Pantelleria Contest Team
Tikirriki Contest Club