[WriteLog] RTTY Help

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] RTTY Help
From: "Fred Dennin" <fdennin@numail.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 14:05:52 -0500
I've been using MMTTY as stand alone RTTY software but now trying to use the WL
plug-in, using MMTTY & WL together with a Rigblaster  Pro and Icom Pro II.  In
attempting to do this with the software booted up, the rig goes into transmit
when I turn the power on to the Rigblaster.  Turn the power off to the
Rigblaster and carrier drops.

Checked all cabling and looked good, connected to right locations.  Put
Rigblaster Pro in ON position with the Pro II turned ON and emitted a carrier,
no diddle.

Closed WL and booted MMTTY up as a stand alone.  Turned Rigblaster ON and same
thing happened.  Opened up options on MMTTY stand alone and changed one thing
and that was COM 1 was not checked.  Set to Com 1 and worked perfectly.

Closed MMTTY Stand alone and rebooted WL with MMTTY Plug-in.  Opened Options on
MMTTY plug-in but no place to check Com 1.  Went to RTTYrite and already had COM
1 checked there.  Went to Ports in WL and have Com 1 checked there with Icom
Pro2 and 9600 baud.

CIV address is standard 64h.  CIV baud rate is 9600.  CIV Transceive ON.

Close out all software and just bring MMTTY up by itself as stand alone
software, turn power on to the Rigblaster and all is well.  Functions as
intended.

Any help would be sincerely appreciated.

Tnx.....Fred WW4LL