[WriteLog] Need WriteLog help - Radio does not see s/w commands

To: WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [WriteLog] Need WriteLog help - Radio does not see s/w commands
From: "JerryBliss - k6iii" <k6iii@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 23:55:32 GMT
OK, I finally bit the bullet and installed the Piexx PC interface (UX-14) in my
old ICOM 751a. It reports out the radio frequency and mode to WriteLog just
fine. However, I can not get WL to command the radio to freq/mode.

I know that the Piexx i/f will receive & execute commands as I have
demonstrated that with some other logging software (Logger32).

So I conclude that I have not yet set up WriteLog to command the radio to
freq/mode.

Is there a guru out there to hold my hand and help me get this functionality
working with WL? I've searched the HELP but not found a clue.

Operating system is Windows XP (home ed)

Jerry/k6iii
San Jose, CA

Please reply direct to k6iii@juno.com