[WriteLog] Bandmap

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Bandmap
From: Peter <pc2a@pi4cc.nl>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 15:53:16 +0000
Hi

Just went to the club today with the latest download and microsoft install prog.
Our last full install was 10.46 and. I did the upgrade to 10.55 about 2 weeks
ago. This
was in a sort period and I couldn't test it.

The upgade to 10.57 went well on all 7 pc's without an error.

The pc's are named A,B,C,D,E,F and they are connecting the server named S
The network cameup well and all logs where the same of size (13Q)

But after a while (20 minutes or so) the bandmap goes weird. It took most of
the cpu time
and was flickering fast.
The pc slows down till I closed the bandmap. Then there is de illigall error on
the screen

We were running DDe network.
There where no radios connected or configured in the setup
But all systems where telnetting to the local dx-cluster.
The dx shows up on the multi window and in the band map.

The problem with the bandmap is still there!

All pc's are pentiumII266 with 64mb an win 98 se

73 Peter
PC2A/PI4CC