Re: [WriteLog] How log PSK QSOs in RTTY RU?

To: "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] How log PSK QSOs in RTTY RU?
From: "Connie Marshall" <k5cm@azalea.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 12:52:43 -0600
Hey Jim..... I have used Writelog in several contest including Field Day in
PSK-31 mode. The only bad problem it has is with AFC. The AFC drifts off
when WriteLog is transmitting and many times drifts off to the point of not
bing able to recover the desired signal in a resonable time. I always leave
the AFC turned off and use the RIT or click on the signal. Not good, but
better than using non contest programs like Hamscope for psk.

73

Connie
K5CM