Re: [WriteLog] wl will not update

To: ei9hq@utvinternet.com, Writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] wl will not update
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 07:52:27 -0500
At 07:50 AM 1/10/2006, ei9hq@utvinternet.com wrote:

>         HAVE TRIED TO UPDATE MY WL 10.54.C TO 10.57H
>1 I EXTRACT FILE WL1057HUPG.ZIP INTO C:\PROGRAMFILES\WRITELOG.
>2 I CLOSE DOWN THE ZIP PROGRAM
>3 I CLOSE DOWN PC
>4 I RESTART PC OPEN WL AND IT STILL TELLS ME I AM USING WL 10.54C IS THIS
>RIGHT.

That is not the right way.

Extract the ZIP archive into a separate, empty directory.

Find the SETUP.EXE program and run (double-click) it.

If you are using WinZIP, this is even easier, just double-click the
ZIP file then find the SETUP.EXE program and double-click that.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us