Re: [WriteLog] Writelog after sale service

To: "REFLECTOR writelog" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Writelog after sale service
From: "Kostas SV1DPI" <sv1dpi@raag.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 00:39:06 +0200
Tks for all answers
My heart pains when i see a lot of us (still reading this list) to suggest
as solution to use the N1MM program. I appreciate the effort of N1mm and his
company, i have the program installed and i would like writelog has some of
his features (like so2v or gray line). But i have learned writelog, i like
it in general, and i would like to fight to improve this and not to change
software. I used the email k5dj@writelog.com (i got it from writelog site)
and my question was about a problem with my w5xd keyer. I asked the
reflector without any reply and after that i send my email to Ron at 7 jan
and after 10 days no reply also. Neither one says "i don't know anything".
My isp is the most reliable in Greece and i have not any problem when i send
emails to writelog guys to renew my subscription.
Tks again and please support our willing to stay with writelog.
Kostas SV1DPI