[WriteLog] Customer Service, I second that

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Customer Service, I second that
From: WG0M@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:31:26 EST
So many have shared their Writelog experiences here and I want to briefly
state that my personal experience this past week has been outstanding.   Last
Friday morning I paid Ron for my annual upgrade and the same day, I was
e-mailed my new registration code.  I did not attempt the upgrade until  late
this
afternoon and experienced a conflict that was resolved in less than  two hours
after e-mailing Ron.  My personal experience has been very  positive.  Thanks
Ron........Fred WW4LL

Here, here

Best  regards,

Michael WG0M