Re: [WriteLog] Telnet connectivity problem

To: rsmorris@nelsoncable.com, writelog@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Telnet connectivity problem
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 13:18:57 EST
In a message dated 1/22/2006 5:59:54 PM Greenwich Standard Time,
rsmorris@nelsoncable.com writes:

Ha  George Dude....

You might try

dxc.k1ttt.net

I just did it  and it worked!

Take care
73/Bob
W4MYA

Hello Bob and everyone else who responded to my plea for help.

Tnx y'all for the suggestions.

I think it might have been my Windows Firewall.  I "permitted" the WL  pkt
program in the Firewall, and now it works. Also, I think that k1ttt.net  might
have been down.  I now have connectivity to both k1ttt.net and  dxc.aa2mf.net
in the Writelog Packet Terminal window.

However, now the spots are not appearing in the Packet Spots window in  WL.
Any idea what might be causing that?

73, Geo...K5KG