Re: [WriteLog] RTTY - Eliminate highlighting after DE

To: "'Jim Reisert AD1C'" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>,"'David Hachadorian'" <k6ll@adelphia.net>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] RTTY - Eliminate highlighting after DE
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:23:06 -0600
I agree with Jim.  I think highlighting after DE should remain, but possibly
have an option to turn it off while keeping highlighting to calls in the SCP
file.  Highlighting long character streams after DE is annoying, but for me at
least, it doesn't happen often enough to be considered a problem.

With more and more new stations showing up in RTTY contests, it's important
highlighting after DE remains so these calls can be captured with INSERT, etc.
It's very nice to just use the keyboard and not have to move to the mouse, but
nothing's perfect.  Occasionally we do have to use either the mouse or type in
the call manually.  That's just the way it is.

.02 worth...

73, Don AA5AU