[WriteLog] Show Multipliers

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Show Multipliers
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:57:27 -0900
I'm setting up WL for the CQWW 160M CW test this weekend and just noticed
that the menu item Contest/Show Multipliers is grayed out and I cannot get
the multipliers screen to open.  About two days ago I downloaded and
unzipped the new namedmul.ini file into the programs directory.  I assume
there is a problem here somewhere, but am stumped to the cause.  The
namedmul.ini file is in the Programs directory and I can open it with
Notepad.  The file is dated 1/17/2006.  Anyone else have a problem with the
namedmul.ini file or with the Show Multipliers window?

Gary AL9A