[WriteLog] Keyboard keystroke delays

To: writelog@contesting.com, writelog-request@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Keyboard keystroke delays
From: WG0M@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 07:25:47 EST
Hi All:
I need some help.

This weekend I played in the MNQP using the new ver, 10.57H, and noticed a
significant delay between the time I hit a key on the keyboard and when
anything  happened.  This includes the F keys when running CW.  Rig interface
was
just fine.

For example, when entering a state abbreviation in the qso window and
hitting the enter key, I would notice that the full abbreviation did not show
in
the qso window, yet it would show correctly in the log window.

Hitting the F1 key when in CW would definitely cause me to loose 'first in
line' opportunity as compared to the past.

Computer is running W98 SE.  Nothing has changed between the time I  was
using the older versions of WL and now. Tried rebooting computer, but  got same
results.  Nothing has changed in equipment setup  either.

Thanks in advance........

73's

Michael  WG0M