[WriteLog] TELNET & Packet Spot Window Times

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] TELNET & Packet Spot Window Times
From: "Rick Davenport" <ki1g@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 15:19:57 -0500
Hi all,

I am having trouble getting the time stamp from my TELNET connection to show
up in the Packet Spot Window. If I type "sh/dx" to the TELNET node, it
returns the data in a different format and the time shows up in the Packet
Spot Window.  Is there a Writelog.ini setting or command to the TELNET node
that I am missing to get the time stamp all of the time ?

Secondly, the manual tells me that the newest DX spots should appear at the
top of the list in the Packet Spot Window, they in fact are appearing at the
bottom of the list. Is this just me ?

I have completely removed Writelog, cleaned the registry of any
Writelog/W5XD references, removed the Writelog.ini file and then reinstalled
everything from scratch and have the same issues.

I would much rather see the time stamp than the azimuth of the spot, any way
to turn off the azimuth ?

Thanks es 73
Rick KI1G
KI1G@COX.NET