Re: [WriteLog] NEED HELP SETUP (FINAL)

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] NEED HELP SETUP (FINAL)
From: "Noel Zeibari" <n3nz@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 21:31:16 -0500
Thank you all who responded to help me, all of you had valid ideas and probably
would have solved my problems.
Contacted Ron K5DJ explained the problems I was having, also, sent him the
registration code! Within few hours Ron responded and told me I had an extra
letter in the code. How that happened I have no idea! As soon as I typed the
correct combination...VIOLA...the program started ready for action. Talk about
service and quick response, IT CAN NOT BE ANY BETTER.
Thank you again and I hope to meet you on the bands.

73, Noel (OM) N3NZ