[WriteLog] New FKeys utility release

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] New FKeys utility release
From: keith@kregli.com
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:28:35 -0700
I released a new version of FKeys with a few new features.  I mostly
consider this a mature tool and don't plan future releases.  When someone
has a suggestion I'll look at it and see if I can figure out how to add it.
The new features in this release are:

- You can color the text on the buttons
- Fixed a bug in the configuration display
- Added new macros for Rttyrite menu items
- Allow it to run without Writelog for configuration

FKeys is a utility add-on to Writelog for those who prefer mouse clicks to
key clicks.  It's a free download on my website (below).

Keith Regli (K7KAR)
mailto:keith@kregli.com
http://www.kregli.com