[WriteLog] Icom 7000 and Writlog 10.57H

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Icom 7000 and Writlog 10.57H
From: "ah8dx Craig Maxey" <ah8dx@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:43:58 -0800
I see that Writelog's latest version 10.57H added the Icom 756PRO3 and Icom 7000 rig drivers, so I downloaded it and all went fine. I went to pull up Writelog 10.57H on my computer, went to SETUP, then PORTS and then RIG TYPE. Went down the list of radios and neither is listed.

Can anyone help? I have a new IC-7000 and would like to get this taken care of before I leave next week for Guyana.

Thanks,

Craig Maxey, AH8DX & 8R1EA