[WriteLog] Writelog 10.58E maybe problem?

To: WriteLog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog 10.58E maybe problem?
From: K0BX <jduerbusch@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 01:11:17 +0000
I just upgraded to 10.58E like everyone else and I found something that
is working a bit different than before.  Maybe an undocumented feature?

When I am in rtty in the RttyRite screen and using MMTTY plugin all
works fine.

Then I decide to go to CW.

 From the RTTYRite menubar I select 'TU TYPE' = > Soundboard AFSK.

The RTTYRite decoder comes up.  So good so far.

Then I select 'MODE' => CW.  Then here is the problem.  The RTTYRite
RTTY decoder stays up on the screen but the RTTYRite screen title
changes to CW, but the decoder stay as Writelog RTTY Receiver instead of
the CW decoder

I then go again to the 'MODE' => CW dropdown and see that CW has a check
mark next to it.  I select CW again and then the CW Decode pop's up.

This is not a big thing but it has never worked this way before.

Could someone try it out on their machine and let me know if it is my
installation or is it like that on other machines.

Thanks

Joe K0BX

--
Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)