[WriteLog] latest version and switching from cw to fsk

To: "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] latest version and switching from cw to fsk
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 08:38:39 -0600
After upgrading I found the same issue.
Select MMTTY and it's appropriate listing and then go back to CW, Writelog
would not go
back to TU Type>Stereo Soundboard AFSK.
It would only go to Sound Board AFSK.

On my machine, cw decoder requires the Stereo AFSK version.

BUT......
I use Keith Regli's 'FKeys' add-on.
And with that program I was able to create a FSK button which automagically
selected the
port, Mode, and MMTTY as the TNC.
And a CW button, which when clicked, automagically selected the port, CW Mode,
and proper
Stereo Sound Board AFSK choice.

Real handy when doing two different contests and jumping back and forth.

Keith's program along with the Writelog .ini file editor, and the rotor compass
rose
program for Writelog are free.

But I charge $1000.00 to tell you where to find them.
But I will waive the charge for first time users. <wink>
Ok, I'll waive the charge for all users.
It's http://www.kregli.com

Psts....it's called FKeys because you can create mouse buttons for all the F
keys, Mapping
a call to the bandmap, wiping a call from the log entry window,
speedup/slowdown cw, and
turning the antenna to azimuth.
If your a mousekiteer, you may not need a keyboard.

Good luck

And a special thanks to Keith who was so helpful.

3 out of 4 Americans make up 75% of the population.