Re: [WriteLog] [Dxbase] IC-7000

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>,"Peter Dougherty (W2IRT)" <w2irt@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [Dxbase] IC-7000
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:52:16 -0900
Pete,

Sorry, I didn't think that you might not know the hex addresses for the
various IC-706 generations.  They are in the Radios.ini file in the DXB2006
folder.  The codes are as follows:

IC-706 = 48H (0X48 hex)
IC-706 MKII = 4EH (0X4E hex)
IC-706 MK11G = 58H (0X58 hex)

The codes in parentheses are the hex codes in Radios.ini file, but the codes
following the = sign are what the radio expects to have entered/selected via
the Initial set menu.  Depending on which radio driver you specify in DXB
Options change the default in your IC-7000 to match the default hex code for
that radio driver.   You should be good to go until the full IC-7000 driver
is released in a later edition of DXB.

Gary AL9A