[WriteLog] Dual MMTTY - Timed CQ - SO2R

To: Writelog Forum <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dual MMTTY - Timed CQ - SO2R
From: Ted Huf <ted@w4ze.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 07:22:54 -0800 (PST)
I am trying to set up Writelog for SO2R RTTY.  I have
success so far with all be the alternating timed CQ.
It seems that once I start the CQ on rig L, I can not
start it on R and make it alternate.  Is anyone out
there running dual MMTTY with Writelog and does
alternating timed CQ work for you and how to you do
it?

Computer:
Dell Dimension 8200 with two sounds cards

Rig L:
IC-756PRO3
microKEYER running FSK, rig control, PTT and audio
MMTTY sound card ID-1.

Rig R:
IC-706mkIIg
MicroHAM USB II interface; rig control and audio.
RigBlaster PRO FSK from real com port and PTT
MMTTY sound card ID 3.

Ted W4ZE