Re: [WriteLog] Need WriteLog help - Radio does not see s/w command

To: "JerryBliss - k6iii" <k6iii@juno.com>, writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Need WriteLog help - Radio does not see s/w command
From: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 21:54:36 +0000
Jerry,

Two questions -

If you are trying to run two radios (IC-751 and Elecraft K2) why do you
have Number of Radios set to 1?

Second, I do not recall that my old IC-751 had a very big command set. I
would have been happy just to have Writelog read the frequency and mode
information. This is a command by the way so the radio is responding to
that command at least.

 From your message, I gather that there are other commands that you can
command from the CI-V test program  manually that do not work with
Writelog, e.g., write the frequency?  Digging out my old Icom computer
control command codes I see there was a Write Frequency command - perhaps
this is not implemented in the Writelog Rig Driver??

I assume that 9600 baud is ok with PIEXX interface?

Jerry, W6IHG