Re: [WriteLog] W5XD keyer via usb to serial adapter cw keying delay

To: Jerry Pixton <jpixton@shentel.net>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] W5XD keyer via usb to serial adapter cw keying delay
From: Nick Lekic <ve3ey@rogers.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 12:39:58 -0400
Hi Jerry

I forgot to mention that I am using a laptop.  Microham keyer is a fine
unit, but offers no SO2R functionality.   W5XD keyer fits the bill so
far by offering CW, PTT, SO2R and BCD outputs for two radios for a
reasonable price.   EdgePort as mentioned b Ric, KV1W looks like a
possible solution.  In worst case I may end up purchasing a used laptop
that has a serial port on it.
Thanks for your input.

Nick,
ve3ey