[WriteLog] Ameritron's RCS-12 Automatic Remote Coax Switch W/WL?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Ameritron's RCS-12 Automatic Remote Coax Switch W/WL?
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:31:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Guy, I am wondering if anyone is using the
Ameritrons' new RCS-12 Automatic Remote Coax Switch
with WL?
The RCS-12 will decode band information from all the
newer rigs and change the coax switch to the correct
antenna.  One problem is that the IC-765Pro3 that I
have will not output 12/17 meters band information.
It just give 10/15.

What I want to know is that WL gives the band
information on the LPT port on the computer.  Has
anyone used this information with the RCS-12???

I have not purchased the RCS-12 yet so I can't try.
Hpe to get it at Dayton this year.

Joe K0BX

Please note NEW e-mail address:
Now k0bx@qsl.net or jduerbusch@sbcglobal.net
Was k0bx@qsl.net or jduerbusch@charter.net

Please make the change before April 18, 2006.