[CQ-Contest] Multi tests in 1 wkend

To: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu, cq-contest@contesting.com,writelog@contesting.com, dx4win@mailman.qth.net,n1mmlogger@yahoogroups.com, ch@w6rk.com, na-user@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Multi tests in 1 wkend
From: "Dale Putnam" <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 12:34:11 -0600
Jim has helped, and thanks to him and others but here it is.
OK, now I am having a difficult time here. Would like any suggestions or
help, please.
Situation:
I want to work both New England qp and 7 qp.
I have one primary machine.
Would like to use one test program.
Don't want to use paper for one test.
Would like to keep the two seperate. Different scores, different bands,
different radios.
Now to complicate it further. I have CT, NA, Winlog, N1mm, XM log, and even
an older DOS program, all are not built out for 7qp, but I have tried the
later suggestions. Altho that seems to make it only one qp to play in. If
someone can do SO2R, why can't I do SO2QP? And, I would rather not have to
split the station up, and add another machine.
Question:
Without spending the rest of the available time rebuilding the programs, I'd
rather spend the time
on antennas, are there any suggestions as to how to ??