[WriteLog] 7QP - WriteLog Exchange Set up

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] 7QP - WriteLog Exchange Set up
From: "JerryBliss - k6iii" <k6iii@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 17:08:10 GMT
Last minute info for 7QP and WriteLog set up.
Jerry/k6iii

-- "David Ashworth" <fathom@dslextreme.com> 5/5/06 wrote:
Hi Jerry, here is an example of what I came up with.  It will show a dupe if
you try to work the same station on the same band.  Not sure what it will do
if you are going to operate CW and SSB.  I just tried it with one mode.  It
will not count your mults and will probably not give you the right score.
You would have to do that after the contest.  Enough of that, here it is:

Changing the exchange format setup in Writelog

For example, I would like to operate the 7QP contest.  No 7QP module.

>  Pick Florida QSO Party out of state.

Ø      CONTEST > EXCHANGE FORMAT SETUP > no

Ø      CNTY, uncheck all boxes, save

Ø      M, uncheck all boxes, save

Ø      CNTY2, uncheck all boxes,save

Ø      M, uncheck all boxes, save

Ø      CNTY3, uncheck all boxes, save

Ø      M, uncheck all boxes, save

Ø      CNTY4, uncheck all boxes, save

Ø      M, uncheck all boxes, save,

Ø      NEW, ST/CO, print, prompt, tab, overstrike, no space, required, SAVE

Ø      NEW, M, number, SAVE

Ø      FILE > save as (contest name)

 Let me know if you need more explanation, or more help following this.  I
also have TR Log and have not messed with that since Writelog, now I know
why!  Messed around with it and after a couple of e-mails and lots of
tweaking, got it to work.  Fell free to share this with anyone if it will
help them, Dave, NC6P.