[WriteLog] New computer and now LPT Problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] New computer and now LPT Problem
From: Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 22:30:44 -0400
Hello,

Thanks to several folks, I've gotten the DLPORTIO files.  Unfortunately,
still no joy on getting WL to recognize the LPT.

I've gone through the WL Archives, but couldn't find anything that solved
my problem.

The situation is an add-on board is used to provide a couple of serial
ports and a LPT.  The Device Manager shows all are set-up properly with no
conflicts.  The serial ports work with WL.  Device Manager/Resources has
the LPT1 with Resource Type of "I/O Range" and Settings "BCD0-BCD7", and
Resource Type of "I/O Range" and Settings "BCD8-BCDF".

DLPORTIO has been installed and "LPT1=0xBCD7" put into the "Ports" section
of WL.ini.

What have I done wrong or what still has to be done to get WL to recognize
LPT1?

         73,
         Mike, K4GMH