Re: [WriteLog] Importing ADIF and QSL files

To: peterj@benlo.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Importing ADIF and QSL files
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 09:07:32 EDT
Peter,

I have been using WL for years for general everyday logging and contest
operations.  You can use WL for printing labels, although I have never used  it
for that.

In the past I have imported my adi files into dx4win for label printing, as
I liked the features it has for managing QSLs.

More recently, however, I have been using BV7 to print QSLs.  I bought  blank
QSL card stock, and with BV7 I print the entire card, including all of the
QSO info in one pass thru the printer.  BV7 also imports adi files.

Here is where to get BV7. _http://www.df3cb.com/bv/_
(http://www.df3cb.com/bv/)   VK7GN  introduced it to me last year, and now I am
using it to clear a
multi year  backlog of QSLs.  BV7 is a bit tricky to use in setting up your QSL

designs, but once you get the hang of it, it is pretty straightforward.  I
used VK7GN's QSL design template, and adapted it for my needs.

Pse let me know if you have any questions.

73, George, K5KG