[WriteLog] SO2R Master and CW Keying

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R Master and CW Keying
From: Richard Miller <ricmiller@caci.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 06:53:13 -0700
Hello Again:

I attempted to have my SO2R Master by Array Solution produce a  CW signal
to my transmitter without success. To date I have been able to install
Direct I/O and its working properly. With direct I/O installed I am able
to PTT the rig, but am unable to produce C.W.  With the CW terminal open I
can see my can messages scroll through, but for some reason no C.W.

I have followed Array Solutions documentation for setup, but wondering if
the omitted the fact an external keyer is required for this feature to
work. Has anyone else been able to do this with success?

Thanks

Rich, AJ3G