Re: [WriteLog] Re cut numbers

To: "Writelog user group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Re cut numbers
From: "ROOFUS" <roofus@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 18:05:21 -0400
Hi Phil, I'm testing with a full macro (F3=  %C 5nn %3) and a callsign
entered. I took the N out of  %N3 because someone said I didn't need it.
This is now what I have in the .ini file,

[CutNumbers]
0=T
1=1
2=2
3=3
4=4
5=5
6=6
7=7
8=8
9=N

I have re-booted the computer, closed and opened WL but still sending 001
not TT1...........sigh.

Dennis KI8U