[WriteLog] Pointer for setting up microHam DigiKeyer?

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Pointer for setting up microHam DigiKeyer?
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 09:08:38 -0500
I purchased the new microHam DigiKeyer at Dayton to solve my PC/station
interconnect now that my new PC has arrived without serial and parallel
ports.  I'm struggling to get it set up properly.  Currently, if I
attempt to open a packet window in WriteLog that is on a hardware serial
port (COM5), it bluescreens my WindowsXP setup (the microHam router is
running virtual COM ports on COM1, 2, 3, and 8.  Can anyone point me to
something that will help me debug this?  They work fine together in
DX4WIN, but not in WriteLog.

        73,  Duane