[WriteLog] need a network guru to help YR0HQ

To: "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] need a network guru to help YR0HQ
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 07:00:57 -0500
I manage qsls for YO3APJ and he asked me for help with his group.
The YR0HQ group is setting up a Writelog network for IARU.

If anyone can answer his questions and offer advice please email him direct at:
adrian.sinitaru@electricaserv.ro

Here is the email questions he asked me.

Dear Bill,
I'm the team leader of YR0HQ for the forthcoming IARU World championship. We
registered
YR0HQ and we bought the licence for WriteLog with the intention to take use of
the
networking through internet.

We are not computer experts and I am asking you to help us to mediate a
relation with one
of the WriteLog experts, in order to setup the network, before the contest in
July.

I understood that is possible to connect several computers to Internet Logbook.
What shall we need for that ? Need we to buy the program  for a WL server? How
to proceed
?

Please give us a help. Thank you.

With all the best wishes, Adrian YO3APJ

If he/she says that you are too good for him/her-believe them.