Re: [WriteLog] Updates

To: "Georgek5kg@aol.com" <Georgek5kg@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Updates
From: "Richard Zalewski" <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 16:23:54 -0700
I have used the program for 4 years.  That is $75 plus 3x$30.  I have
seen so many worthwhile (of course that is in my humble opinion)
suggestions either get pooh poohed or just ignored.  I don't consider
a update to add a IC-7000 as a update.  But then I don't have an
IC-7000 but I guess the majority of Writelog users do have that radio.

--
Tnx es 73
Dick W7ZR