Re: [WriteLog] changing from CW to RTTY

To: <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] changing from CW to RTTY
From: "Don Cassel" <ve3xd@rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 15:41:54 -0400
Tom,

One way would be to setup two separate log files named cw.wl and rtty.wl. In
each store the messages you want to use for the mode. Then in the real field
day log all you need to do is use Setup, CW/RTTY/SSB Messages... And browse
to import the appropriate messages for the mode you are using. Only takes a
second and you are ready to go until the next mode change.

GL, Don VE3XD