[WriteLog] Writelog VHF rover help

To: <Writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog VHF rover help
From: "Gary Gross" <ke6qr@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:56:33 -0700
Hi. This is KE6QR Gary in Vallejo, Ca.
Writelog will not allow me to enter as a rover for the June VHF test. ( I have
done this successfully in the past.) I have gone to the parameter setup and it
will not allow me to change grids. It has my original grid highlighted in blue
but everything around it is grayed out and it wont allow me to change it. Also
in the qso entry window if I try to change my grid it changes back to the
original. Please help. I just paperloged as a rover in the June VHF test and
hope I can get my log in by the deadline. I did a upgrade of writelog since
last year so maybe something in the upgrade is the problem. IM running version
10.58E Thank you in advance Gary ke6qr