[WriteLog] Callsign entry window gone....again

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] Callsign entry window gone....again
From: Dale Jackaman <dalej@reboot.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 01:22:58 -0700
I've had this problem before and only a complete deinstall and reinstall
cures it, and not permanently.  When I try to open new Field Day log the
QSO entry window at the bottom is not there.  The frequency readout is
there and working but nothing to the right.  The window can not be dragged
out or open.  It's driving me nuts!  I've tried to use earlier contests to
redo the windows but to no avail.  And it's fine on two other computers.

V10.59D

Any ideas?

Dale VE7GL
ve7gl@rac.ca