[WriteLog] Anyone using FT9000 with Writelog?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Anyone using FT9000 with Writelog?
From: "miles" <miles@milarasmt.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 07:51:35 -0400
Here are some issues that I have.
Has anyone else seen similar.
Thanks,
Miles

Serial drop

At any baud rate, the serial link between writelog and the Ft9000 drops "No
Radio" shows up on the display.

I have tried all baud rates from 4800 - 9600.

The cable is a stock 9 pin serial.

The link only stays up for a short time then drops.

Split light.

Frequency when changing frequency by clicking on Spots or the Freq GUI bars,
the Split light on the 9000 keeps coming on.

I keep manually shutting off split, but it keeps coming back on.

Freq Gui bars.

When I click on a vfo gui bar, it will load the freq into the Primary
display.

Is there any way to use these as just a way toggle between the two a/b
vfo's.

If VFO A is the primary and I click on the gui for vfo B, it will load VFO A
with the values from the gui B.

I end up with both vfo A and B the same freq.  What I would prefer is to
click on Gui A to become the primary or click  B to become the primary, not
rewrite the primary, just toggle between the two.

Any input will be helpful full

Thanks, Miles

 om/