[WriteLog] MicroHAM SO2R Controllers

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MicroHAM SO2R Controllers
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 15:39:04 -0400

I have uploaded a PDF of the information on MK2R and MK2R+
to the files section of the microHAM group on Yahoo.  The file
is a basic "features" listing of the new SO2R controllers.

The same information is also available at www.microHAM-USA.com or
http://www.microham-usa.com/Products/MK2R/MK2R_Preliminary.html

In a week or two - once the software is a bit closer to "final"
and we have a better handle on when the units will begin shipping -
I will add a "reservation" form to the web page.  As with the
introduction of DigiKeyer, I will be accepting reservations for
a place in line but shipments will be based on order of payment
once the units are ready to ship.

Please note: this feature list applies ONLY to MK2R and MK2R+.
MK Doubler, the "SO2R Adapter" for an existing microKEYER (or
CW Keyer and DigiKeyer if you are inclined to live with the
mode limitations of those interfaces) will have a reduced feature
set.  MK Doubler will not be include USB sound and audio handling
(headphone and digital mode/recording) will be much less flexible
than MK2R or MK2R+.  Hardware design for MK Doubler is not yet
complete.

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W4TV
       microHAM America