Re: [WriteLog] V10.59D networking is busted

To: "Ford Peterson" <ford@cmgate.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] V10.59D networking is busted
From: "K7ZO (Scott Tuthill)" <k7zo@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 20:47:38 -0600
Been using 10.59D on a 5 PC network at NK7U -- works just fine.

Sounds like the usual Field Day gremlins to me. Each year there seems to be
a whole bunch of new problems reported during Field Day. Maybe WriteLog is
only designed for inside networks, when it goes outside in Field Day it does
not work as well. Though we used it last year in a 4 PC Field Day network
just fine. Worked better than one of the PCs that were running it when we
corrupted the hard disc via a power spike from a short in an extension cord.
Oh the joys, pleasures, and fun of Field Day.

Scott/K7ZO