Re: [WriteLog] Correct Questions

To: "ROOFUS" <roofus@sbcglobal.net>,"Writelog user group" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Correct Questions
From: "Byron Lichtenwalner" <w3wkr@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 15:05:29 -0500
Hi Dennis
I think I understand the situation you have developed.  The file you are
looking for is WriteLog.ini.  It in the Windows folder, in your root
directory.

It will be a Notepad with a gear logo.

If you edit with Notepad, remember to Save the file after the changes.  The
Save Instruction is under the File heading.

Byron, W3WKR