[WriteLog] Contest Modules Update

To: <w5xd@writelog.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Contest Modules Update
From: Charles Morrison <cfmorris@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 19:36:00 -0500
Wayne

During the installation of updates, are the contest modules .dll files
routinely updated or repeatedly updated?  I had a problem this past weekend
whereby the iaru modules on both computers (10.59d) were different.  One was
dated 2005, the other dated 2002.  As a result, when attempting to link the
network, Writelog stated that a log entry column (zone) was missing and the
link could not be established.

I requested the 10.60g download link from Ron and will uninstall and reinstall
both machines to make sure that all files are updated to the latest installable
versions.

Thanks

Charlie
KI5XP