Re: [WriteLog] Contest Module

To: <w2wg@comcast.net>, "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Contest Module
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 08:04:28 -0500
Bob
Great timing.
On the Writelog site, under downloads, is the WLContestWizard15.zip
For C++ programmers to create modules

So, quick, go to the site, download the file and see if you can create a
contest module
for the Lighthouse QSO party which starts 0001Z Aug 5.
LOL

I'd like to operate and increase my LH totals....but as far as I can tell, no
WL module
yet exists.