[WriteLog] SO2R Audio Recording in WL

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] SO2R Audio Recording in WL
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 10:22:11 -0700
I decided to finally try and record some on-air SO2R contest time from
within WL, but am having a problem.

The STEREO (L+R) source from the DXD Phone output is going via STEREO cable
into the STEREO line-input of my notebook computer.

I get a recorded .wav file ok, but it is ONLY one radio channel.  I've
tried both the Stereo Mix & Microphone (same input jack) options, but so
far no dice.

Is there a trick to making this work for SO2R STEREO?  Yes, when I played
back the .wav file, I made sure to move the L-R slider to the CENTER
position, but what got recorded was still only from one radio...all MONO ;-(

Tnx & 73...

Rick, K6VVA