[WriteLog] Enter sends exch/QRZ

To: "Writelog Reflector" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Enter sends exch/QRZ
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 15:56:14 -0800
Just playing around with WL V10.60G today to get set up for the NAQP SSB
test in two weeks.  After setting up my wave files I did a trial run with
the 'Enter sends exch/QRZ' turned on.  With the cursor in a blank CALL field
it sends the CQ message as expected.  However, when I enter a trial callsign
in the CALL field and hit Enter the exchange wave file is sent, but the
cursor doesn't jump to the next field as it is supposed to in order to type
the received exchange.  I know this worked before in either 10.58 and/or
10.59.  This is my first use of the 10.60 upgrade.  Anyone have a clue?

Gary AL9A