[WriteLog] off topic but don't know who 2 ask

To: "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] off topic but don't know who 2 ask
From: "FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 15:21:34 -0500
Sorry, but figured contest guys would be the most likely to answer this
question.

What would be a good program  to draw a computer generated block diagram?

I need to do a better job creating a chart of my
rig/amp/interface/antennaswitches/pre-amp/keyers/etc. etc. wiring.

So that I can find a problem when clumsy me pulls out the wrong plug.

How bout PowerPoint?

Anybody have a suggestion an old guy like me can handle?

All men were created equal. Then a few became firemen!