Re: [WriteLog] off topic re Block Diagrams

To: "Writelog List" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] off topic re Block Diagrams
From: "Gary Senesac AL9A" <al9a@pobox.mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 18:19:27 -0800
Humm... got me to thinking maybe I should make up something like this for my
station.  Thanks for the idea Bill.  If you already have PowerPoint, that's
where I'd start.  You can configure the blocks in many shapes, colors,
fonts, fill colors, etc.  Also the connecting lines can be various colors,
thickness, different type/size arrowheads, etc.  Also, if you connect your
lines to the little handles on the blocks, if you need to move them to a new
position PowerPoint will automatically reformat the lines to stay connected.
Sometimes this gives weird results, but for a 'simple' diagram it should
work out pretty good.  Besides, if you already have PowerPoint installed
there is no other out of pocket expense involved.
73,
Gary AL9A