[WriteLog] Dumb Question

To: <WriteLog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Dumb Question
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 03:31:11 -0000
I have had voice problems that have pretty much kept me from voice contests
for the last couple of years. I have used the sound card as a DVK in a
contest where the exchange is the same every time, and I have to operate S&P
only. Such as this weekend's NAQP SSB. If I would try and run, I still would
have to answer the caller with my voice and then use the DVK for the
exchange. Is there anyway I could type in the call of the responding station
and then maybe go to the next field and have WriteLog send his call? Could I
record letters and numbers and hit an F key and have it send it out?

I know this sounds rediculous and I feel dumb for even asking. I'm just so
frustrated by this problem, which I had an operation for in December, and I
can't even hold a 5 minute qso on 2m until I've lost my voice again. This
sucks!

73, Mike K9MI