[WriteLog] CQP County Field Population

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CQP County Field Population
From: "Bob LaFont" <bob.lafont@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 12:16:42 -0500
I've tried using the Tab key and the space bar to move from the call entry
field to the number then county field in the CQP contest. Sometimes after
entering the county in the 1st County field and hit the Enter key the
country entry ends up in the CNTY2 field leaving the 1st CNTY field blank
and not counting as a new multiplier.

I have to go back and edit the entry putting the county in the 1st county
field before it moves off screen or I'll lose the multiplier points.

Can someone tell me why this is happening?

73-Bob
WA2MNO