[WriteLog] %M Question

To: <WriteLog@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: [WriteLog] %M Question
From: "Michael L. Thomas" <michael.l.thomas@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 04:29:06 -0500
I am building messages for an upcoming field trip and need help on chaining
F keys together with the %M routine. I have several shorter messages working
ok, i.e. F2 <message> %M22 SF2 <balance of message> works fine. A longer
message chains the F key along with 5 shift key F messages. The final
message does not play. The message run has 350 characters and spaces. My
question: is there a maximum number of characters and %M functions that can
be chained together?

Thanks,

Mike, NA5U